HIV awareness and stigma reduction staff training for those working/based in Liverpool
- Need up to date facts when talking about risk behaviour with your client group?
- Do you work with vulnerable groups who may be at risk of HIV?
- Need to know where to sign post people for HIV testing in Liverpool?
- Did you know Liverpool is classed a HIV high prevalence area?
- Need more support when clients disclose their HIV status and how best to maintain their confidentiality and GDPR requirements?
Kindly sponsored by Liverpool Public Health (FREE to those working and based in Liverpool)
- Are you up to date with the progress of life saving HIV medication and what an undetectable viral load means?
- Need new ideas on promoting HIV awareness, testing and local HIV support amongst your client group?
- Do you feel clear on the differences and definitions of HIV and AIDS?
- Is HIV and sexual health included in your policies and procedures such as assessments, reviews, equal opportunities policy?
- Want to hear from those with lived experience to further understand HIV?
Thursday 14th February 2019
9.30am – 4.30pm
Liverpool CVS Conference Rooms, Dale Street
Who this course is ideal for: health care professionals, clinical, public, voluntary, statutory and private/business sectors. We welcome staff from all areas of the workplace including operational, administrative and managerial. Ideal for staff CPD. Certificate of attendance, handout packs and resources issued. Cancellation and charges policy applies. Booking essential.
For course details and the booking form visit www.sahir.org.uk/what-we-do/health-promotion-services/training
Sahir House: firstname.lastname@example.org 151Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2AH 0151 237 3989
You can get a free and confidential HIV blood test at Sexual Health Liverpool www.sexualhealthliverpool.co.ukBack to calendar