Salary: £18,070 – £20,138
Hours: 40 hours per week
The purpose of this job is the preparation, maintenance and reporting of financial activity at Greenbank.
- Preparation of income/expenditure month end reports for the Finance Manager
- Responsible for all day-to-day transactions, including banking, control of debtors and creditors of subsidiary departments within Greenbank
- Ensure that monthly stock takes are completed at subsidiary departments within the organisation
- Ensure appropriate handling of cash by finance and other administrative staff
- Responsible for overseeing the recording of accurate messages and carrying out other administrative duties in a professional manner
- Assist with the preparation of reports on staff attendance records
- Assist with the compilation, production and maintenance of departmental salaries and payrolls
Greenbank is an Equal Opportunities employer and applications are particularly welcome from disabled people. Applicants should note that the successful candidate will be asked to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date: Wednesday 10 January 2018, 5pm