As a not-for-profit organisation you never have to face challenges alone.
Whether you are a new not-for-profit start-up Community Interest Company or a well-established registered charity in Liverpool, our priority is to equip you with the knowledge, skills and/ or expertise needed for your organisation to grow and prosper in the 21st century.
LCVS offers a range of specialist capacity building and accountancy services at very competitive rates. As well as one-to-one consultations and bespoke support we also provide:
- A comprehensive programme of training, covering everything from developing financial management skills to how to write a successful funding proposal;
- Events and workshops to bring voluntary organisations together to share, develop and grow their ideas;
- Opportunities to meet the funders. We bring funders together with potential grant recipients;
- Access to a range of tools and information that allows you to learn on-line and utilise best practice templates that have been developed within the sector;
- Community accountancy which can help organisations with the complexities of charity, company and taxation law. This includes training, assistance in setting up accounting systems and preparation of year-end accounts.
- Payroll services. We process £2.8million worth payroll every year for non-profit organisations. The payroll service takes the pressure off you and gives you more time to focus on the frontline work with your service users.
Contact us for more information and to book your free initial consultation.