Monday 17 July 2017 – George Howard Centre, Lickers Lane, Prescot, L35 3SR.
The Open Awards Level 3 Award in Education and Training provides an introduction to teaching. It can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers.
This course will cover:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training Level 3
- Facilitate learning and development for individuals Level 3
- Facilitate learning and development in groups level
- Understanding assessment in education and training Level 3
- Understanding the principles and practise of assessment level 3
After this class you will:
- Be certified to teach at a nationally accredited standard
- Be able to progress onto the Level 4 & 5 diplomas
- Have the knowledge and confidence to teach either as in the private training sector or as a teacher/lecturer in further education
This course is fully accredited by Open Awards, and the tutor is Dave Yates at Wirral Connect.
Cost: £280 (normally £350)
The course runs in the evenings for 3 hours per evening over 14 weeks, and the day course is for 6 hours a days over 10 weeks.
For more information, call 0151 647 5432 or email Millie@wirralconnect.org.uk.Back to calendar