Tuesday 12 February 2019, 10am-4pm. LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Finding Funds to Stengthen Your Organisation
In particular you will:
• Identify specific funds that focus upon capacity building as well more general funds that may consider these types of costs.
• Understand how these costs can be built into project proposals
• Be able to make the best use of the information you have collected to design and develop a project proposal.
• Understand key considerations for budget development
• Explore techniques for writing high quality funding applications
This course is aimed at anyone who has already been involved in bid writing who may be looking for funds to help support their core functions and capacity building of their organisation.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions