Salary: £14,500 – £15,600 (2 year fixed term- 6 month probationary period)
Two year fixed term contract
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Place of work: Liverpool City Region
Responsible to: Macmillan Community Wellbeing Project Manager
Purpose of Post:
We’re looking for an experienced and highly organised Administration Officer to ensure the smooth running of a community wellbeing service working in partnership with Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group and funded by Macmillan Cancer Support.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the project delivery team and will be responsible for developing and implementing efficient and effective administrative processes and procedures.
- To receive and validate referrals from a wide range of sources and contact the patient to arrange a convenient appointment
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Macmillan Community Wellbeing Officers
- Book venues and prepare equipment and materials for wellbeing one to one appointments and group activities
- To assist in the production of a range of marketing and promotional materials
- To assist with the social media duties for the organisation including maintaining Twitter and Facebook
- Develop and implement robust administrative processes and procedures to ensure the efficient delivery and monitoring of the service
- Organise and coordinate meetings using online calendars and monitor uptake of group activities using online and telephone systems
- Take minutes and prepare agendas and papers for internal and external meetings
- Maintain paper and electronic records in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act
- General administration duties including: filing, photocopying, answering telephone calls, taking messages and data inputting
- To coordinate the work of any administrative apprenticeships or assistants in the organisation
- To carry out volunteer induction sessions and liaise with volunteers, patients, partners and the wider public
- Uphold Wellbeing Enterprises CIC’s core values: People Power, Positive Places and Productive Partnerships wellbeingenterprises.org.uk.
For more information please contact Helen McPeake (01928 589 799).
Deadline for applications is 31 August – 5.00pm.Back to blog