Tuesday 2 April, 10am-12.30pm at LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2AH.
The Volunteer Hub Forums are for people with the responsibility for recruiting and managing volunteers. These forums enable participants to:
- Meet others to share experiences and ideas
- Address issues that affect volunteer management and volunteers
- Gain new insights into how best to support volunteers and get the most out of them
- Update themselves on news that affects volunteers and volunteering
- Promote and support diversity within volunteering
- Tell others about what’s happening in their organisation with their volunteers.
The forums use a variety of platforms, including external speakers, group discussions, open spaces, and guided learning.
To book, contact Eluned Hughes at email@example.com.Back to calendar