Tuesday 9 January 2018, 1-4pm – Marybone Lecture Theatre, Marybone, Liverpool, L3 2BT.
This Public Health in Focus seminar is open for all.
- Dr Hannah Timpson, PHI, LJMU (Chair): Welcome and introduction
- Ben Carpenter, Social Value UK: Introduction to Social Value
- Becci Martin, Boo Coaching and Consulting: Mentoring for social value
- Dr Roz Fox, Manchester Metropolitan University and Di Roberts, Yes Your Employment Service CIC: Sharing learning from a collaborative social impact study of the yes employment service
- John McLean, PSS (UK) Ltd: The challenges of undertaking social value
- Christopher Leech, PHI, LJMU: Connected Together: Exploring social value with the third sector
- Rebecca Harrison, PHI, LJMU: Embedding social value at PHI
- Panel Q & A
If you would like to attend, RSVP with your name and organisation details and any special access requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 5 January 2018.Back to calendar