Aspire Education Academy is working in partnership with Liverpool City Region, working Job Centres, Housing Trusts and Charities across the Merseyside region, helping the unemployed to gain recognised qualifications that provide and improve their chances of gaining meaningful employment.
The next courses will begin Monday 14th October and Monday 4th November.
- 67% of learners find work within 3 months of completing our course
- 24% of learners find work as a direct result of our course
- 11% of our learners move into apprenticeships with Aspire
- Monday to Friday, 15 days in total, (9:30am – 2:30-3:00pm)
- 4 Nationally recognised qualifications, including First Aid (details attached)
- CV writing, Interview skills, Job Application techniques, References from Aspire
- Build Self Confidence, Communication, Self- Management, Motivation and Enthusiasm
- Course is for all 19-65 year olds on JSA, ESA, Income Support, UC, PIP, etc
- Course can contribute to ‘Work Focused Activity’
- We provide tea/coffee free of charge on a daily basis
- We cover the cost of the facility for course delivery
- All travel expenses are covered by Aspire for the 4 weeks (bus fares / tram / tube / train / car fuel )
- £100 Aspire Back to Work contribution (for essential equipment such as tablets for job searching , course kit, interview attire etc, offering support for the next career pathway)
Progression routes include:
- Being employed by Aspire as a tutor
- Work experience opportunities
- Being referred onto sport specific qualifications, which is followed by 2-4 week Seville (Spain) work experience and guaranteed job interview
- Gaining a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification with Aspire
The course is completely fully funded. This means that there is NO cost to yourself or the clients, with all travel expenses etc covered by Aspire.
Courses are delivered right across Merseyside in the following areas:
For further information contact Keith Ellison, back to work programme manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to blog