Volunteering is a vibrant part of the services that many charities, community groups and non- profit organisations provide in Liverpool. The aim of the LCVS Volunteer Hub is to support and increase good practice in volunteering within organisations such as these and widen the scope of volunteering.
The Volunteer Hub supports organisations to be better placed to involve volunteers and to provide volunteering opportunities that are positive both for the organisation and the individual. We can help your organisation improve your recruitment and retention of volunteers and be better able to provide good volunteer management. We will be posting helpful hints and tips over the coming months and highlighting new volunteering opportunities both via the events page of the LCVS website and the LCVS weekly email broadcast.
We offer a range of services to organisations that includes
- Total review of an organisations volunteering programme
- Initial resources on developing a volunteer programme
- Support in creating volunteer programme development plans
- Support in reviewing and creating new volunteering opportunities
- Policy and procedure development / support
- Support in marketing of volunteering opportunities
- Recruitment strategies, processes support
- Selection and screening techniques and support
- Volunteer induction support
- Bespoke training for staff and volunteers of organisations
- Specific issues relevant to your organisation
So, if your organisation works with volunteers, or is looking to develop work with volunteers, get in touch. If you have any volunteering opportunities that you’d like to promote on our events calendar please send details to email@example.com.Enquire Now
If you are a volunteer looking for an opportunity to get involved you can also visit the UK’s national volunteering database, Do-it.org
Do-it.org lists over 1m volunteering opportunities that are posted by volunteer centres, national/local charities and voluntary groups. Enabling 200,000 people every month to donate their time and build their skills, Do-it ensures that almost 60,000 organisations find the help they need to provide vital services to the community.