However, this needs to be planned and managed well to ensure that the potential for this area of fundraising is maximised. This course will help you to develop your community and events fundraising programme.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify potential sources of income from their local communities
- Build a community and events fundraising plan
- Create an engaging fundraising pack for supporters
- Use event planning tools to maximise the success of their chosen event
- Effectively engage, develop and steward volunteers and event participants
This course is ideal for anyone in a fundraising role who wants to learn how to plan and manage events and community fundraising in their organisation. It will also benefit fundraising managers and those with a strategic responsibility for fundraising, who want to develop or improve their community and events fundraising programme.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/voluntary sector||£ 50.00|
|Private/public sector||£ 65.00|
Event terms and conditions