Every year the Arts Council invests around £450million into UK- based arts organisations through a range of open funding programmes and a national portfolio of supported projects.
This course will guide you through the funding opportunities provided by the Arts Council, with a focus on the Grants for the Arts programme that offers funds up to £100,000, and in some cases more.
In particular, you will:
- Understand the principles and processes to access Arts Council funding
- Learn methods to develop and present your project taking into consideration key priority areas such as artistic quality and public engagement
- Learn about evidencing need and developing your project outcomes and impact.
- Explore methods to develop your project budget
- Explore techniques for writing high quality funding applications
This course is aimed at anyone who has already been involved in writing applications to small/medium charitable trusts but is looking to develop larger scale arts-focused bids. For those new to project development and bid writing, we would recommend attending our Introduction to Fundraising course as a first step.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 85.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 110.00|
Event terms and conditions