Thursday 1 October 2020, 10am – 4pm, LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
How to Measure and Prove Your Impact
There are many ways to measure your impact, and even more tools on sale to do so, but how can you be sure what's relevant, what's necessary and what is actually worth the cost to your organisation? We will demystify this for you, so that you are able to make an informed decision about your next steps in this important area.
This session will provide you with:
- the pros and cons of different impact measurement tools and techniques
- practical guidance on developing your own impact measurement systems for short or multi-year projects
- knowledge of how to cost/fund impact measurement activity
- real examples of systems that have worked to measure impact and lever in further funding
- information about funders willing to support impact measurement activity
Proving the impact of your organisation could be key to its survival. Get the information you need in order to develop a plan to measure and demonstrate what you achieve.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions