Wednesday 16 September 2020, 10am-1pm, LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Managing Sickness and Absence
This session is for anyone who directly manages staff, or supports those who do. By developing effective absence processes, you will help minimise disruptions to your organisation caused by absences and reduce the cost and lost time within your organisation.
Find out how to:
- successfully manage absence in the workplace
- understand your role and responsibilities
- conduct return to work interviews
- interpret up-to-date legislation
- create an effective sickness absence policy
- reduce staff absence
- deal with persistent offenders
Gain a greater understanding of your role in managing absence, the legislation that you must work to and the tools you can use to minimise absence related disruption to your organisation.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/voluntary sector||£ 55.00|
|Private/public sector||£ 80.00|
Event terms and conditions