Hours: Full time
Founded in 2006, 20 Stories High has established itself as one of the leading young people’s theatre companies nationally, and has won a series of prestigious awards and commissions.
20 Stories High tours to theatre venues and community spaces, delivers commissioned projects and runs a range of participatory activities. It is part of the Arts Council’s National Portfolio of funded organisations, and a registered charity.
20 Stories High is looking for an experienced individual who will take a lead on the management of the participation programme and the wellbeing and safeguarding of young people. They will feed into the planning, strategic development and management of 20 Stories High and report to the Executive Director.
The Participation Manager will lead the Participation Team (comprising of the Participation Support Worker) and work closely with other staff, freelancers and young people.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of engaging young people from excluded communities in arts activities
- Excellent organisational and project management skills including the ability to manage multiple priorities in order to meet deadlines
- At least two years experience of managing arts projects in a third sector organisation
- Up-to-date knowledge of legal requirements relating to working with young people
- Ability to engage and communicate with young people from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures and maintain discipline in a fair, friendly and firm manner
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge
For a full job description, person specification and application form, visit the website or request the information from Tina Taylor at 20 Stories High, via email to email@example.com or call 0151 708 9728.
Deadline for applications: 12noon, 9 January 2017Back to blog