Whether you are just starting out or represent an established social enterprise or charity, it is vital that you choose and manage your organisation’s structure in a way that meets the requirements asked of you and the needs of your service users. This is known as “good governance”.
Having good governance systems in place will help you deliver your services more effectively. It will also help you avoid difficulties with regulators and reassures funders and service users that your organisation is worth supporting.
Through training, one to one advice or through bespoke consultancy support, we can help you with:
- Understanding your legal duties when setting up and running your project
- Ensuring your organisation meets the latest best practice standards
- Diagnosing areas where your organisation’s governance needs improvement and setting in place plans to do so
- Choosing or changing legal structures to suit your needs
- Compliance with Charity Commission requirements
- Communication with the Charity Commission
- Companies House regulatory requirements
- Compliance with legislative provisions
- Company secretarial services
- Managing your constitutional documents (legal rules)
- Establishing legally compliant policies and procedures
To enquire, please complete the Enquiry Form.