YMCA Liverpool & Sefton are inviting quotes from suitably qualified and experienced internal auditors with effect from Wednesday 1 May 2019.
They have been delivering services to vulnerable people for 170 years. They work to support communities in need via the provision of a number of services.
- 3 Hostels for people who are homeless
- 2 Refuges for Women and Children who are fleeing domestic abuse and dispersed services for people fleeing domestic abuse
- Accommodation Based Support Services for people described as having Multiple and Complex Needs
- Mental Health crisis provision
- Dutch Farm – providing therapeutic horticulture. low impact sports opportunities and a range of activities