Term: 6 month fixed term contract with potential to extend.
Hours: 20 hours per week (10 am to 2 pm) Monday to Friday.
Rate of Pay: £10.00 p/hr gross.
Location: Liverpool (Supported Living Accommodation).
Amadudu is a specialist refuge service established in 1992. They prioritise but are not exclusive to the needs of black and minority ethnic women and children fleeing domestic abuse. They provide temporary supported living accommodation and a range of services and advocacy support provided by a small diverse team.
The purpose of the role is to provide the core team and residents with administration support for the services Amadudu provide. They require a prompt, efficient, and professional approach to implementing the work required.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Proficient use of information technology such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate professional experience of quality front facing customer service standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic financial skills to assist the manager in administering petty cash using an established record keeping system.
- Experience of working with diverse communities and women.
- An understanding of domestic abuse and the effects of abuse on women and children.
- Experience of delivering a friendly customer focused service that is inclusive and reflects the ethos and values of the organisation.
- Experience of working in a team and working on your own initiative.
Please contact: admin@Amadudu.org for an application pack.
For further enquiries please contact: 0151 734 0083.
This post is open to female applicants only, Amadudu actively encourage women from diverse, black and minority ethnic backgrounds to apply.
Closing date for applications: 9 August 2021.
Back to blog