Liverpool City Council wishes to commission Community Support Services, Specialist Residential & Nursing Services, and Shared Lives for the following client groups:
- Complex dementia (residential and nursing care only)
- Complex needs – clients with multiple impairments, acquired brain injury (ABI)
- Physical and sensory impairments (PDSI)
- Learning disability/autism
- Mental health (including dual diagnosis)
- Substance misuse (including social care and physical health needs)
- Younger people leaving care from foster placements (Shared Lives)
- Young people in transition preparing for adulthood (Shared Lives)
- People living with dementia (Shared Lives)
- Older people (Shared Lives)
The service is part of twelve main lists, and each list is subdivided according to service type. Bidders if successful will be awarded an ‘Approved’ (Tier 2) status. ‘Preferred’ (Tier 1) status will be awarded only after service delivery performance has been assessed.
The lists will be dynamic and so Tier 1 and Tier 2 status will fluctuate over time. The lists will be refreshed periodically to allow new applicants to apply.
This provides an opportunity for current preferred and approved contracted providers on these lists only, to refresh their prices, therefore, if you wish to do so please complete all of the relevant documentation.
Your company will need to register on Procontract (The Chest) portal to be able to receive the full application and supporting documents. The documents will only be available on this portal (via the ProContract site).
Once you have registered you will need to go to the “my activities” section and follow the instructions as a supplier to enable you to complete and return your submission. Reference: DN353477
Closing date: Wednesday 5 September 2018, 12noonBack to blog