Asylum Link Merseyside is recruiting for a part time Social Worker to work within their Destitution Team, assisting refused destitute Asylum Seekers and those at risk of destitution. The role is set within a larger Big Lottery Funded project headed by the British Red Cross called SNAP(Merseyside) – Strategic National Asylum Programme.
The project delivers across the Liverpool City Region and is linked to other similar programmes in Leeds and Hampshire.
You can contact them at:– St Anne’s, Overbury Street, Liverpool, L7 3HJ.
– telephone on 0151 709 1713 or send a Fax: 0151 709 1734
– by email: email@example.com
– or fill in the form below and click on send.
They are open Monday – Friday from 9am till 4pm.
Use the 2 links below to:
– find Asylum Link and get directions from our map
– locate the Liverpool Home OfficeBack to blog