About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved from the start and help to develop the Belong Nursery into a blueprint for intergenerational practice. They’re looking for someone who will be an expert in the field of intergenerational practice, to lead, create and drive intergenerational strategy across the organisation, with responsibility for:
- Creating an authentic intergenerational community across all ages, which supports good mental health and wellbeing and establishes healthier places to live
- Leading, developing and promoting intergenerational links with the wider community
- Promoting a culture of organisational learning in which best practices are shared and disseminated both externally and internally across Belong villages
- Effective and efficient intergenerational budget managements and coordinated grant applications
- Being a positive role model for excellent person-centred customer support and practice and an ambassador for intergenerational care working.
Reasons to join them
Their benefits package has been developed to help them attract, motivate and retain the best people, including everything you’d expect from an award-winning employer, such as:
- Competitive rates of pay & flexible working
- Pension & benefits schemes
- Staff discounts on village facilities
- Awards and a culture of celebrating their people
- Extensive training and development opportunities for their people.
For more information and to apply, please visit the Belong website.