Posts available: 1.
Salary: £22,000 – 25,000 depending on experience.
Hours per week: 35 hours.
Days per week: 5 days.
Reporting to: Joseph Goulding, Head of Bid Writing and Governance.
Location: Hope House, Big Help Project, 212 Boaler Street, L6 6AE.
The Big Help Project was established in 2011 with a clear purpose, to eradicate poverty in all its forms by not only combatting its symptoms but also effectively addressing its root causes. To achieve this purpose the Big Help Project has, from day one operated a holistic person-centred approach to poverty alleviation for all members of the community. At the Big Help Project, clients have access to a range of programmes, primarily including but not limited to; housing support & provision, emergency food provision, debt advice (FMA/CMA accredited), welfare advocacy, employability support, well-being services, baby basics and Big Help Information Point services. Through a long-curated network of third sector partners with decades of experience, the Big Help Project incorporates members of the community to offer comprehensive psychotherapeutic counselling, personal development, community events and day activities with an emphasis on personal choice to deliver all-encompassing wrap-around support and empowerment.
- Create and manage their websites keeping them fresh, engaging and relevant.
- Adhere to brand guidelines whilst managing the design and layout of organisational websites according to specifications.
- Coordinate with the marketing team in the development of online assets and website content.
- Design and update email signatures as well as developing partner websites and maintain upkeep of websites.
- Gather relevant information and discuss requirements from all departments on a regular basis and ensure all departments’ website pages are fully updated, and make proposals for solutions.
- Manage Chatbots, digital assistants and virtual agents plus keeping FAQ updated.
- Update their SharePoint sites.
- Producing ad-hoc landing pages.
- Support internal and external marketing campaigns.
- Supporting social media platforms in line with the marketing plan.
- Provide support in the design of assets for other online channels such as display advertising.
Technical knowledge required.
- Working knowledge of both the creative and structural process of Website and UX Design.
- Squarespace, WordPress, Wix and Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to use SharePoint, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint etc.
To read the full job description and to apply, please visit Indeed.
For more information, please contact Joe.email@example.com or visit The Big Help Project website.
Deadline: Friday 11 March 2022.
Provisionally interviews will be held week commencing 20 March 2022.Back to blog