The Women’s Organisation recently launched an 8-session confidence and resilience building programme that will support over 500 Liverpool women in the next three years. Change It: Progress to Success empowers women in Liverpool of all ages, backgrounds and stages of their lives to feel more positive about what they can achieve.
Throughout this 8-session programme, participating women will learn more about themselves, develop their confidence and begin building the future they want at home, at work or in relationships.
The next programme will take place in a number of Children’s Centres around the city, as well as at 54 St James Street, home to The Women’s Organisation. You can find your local ‘Change It’ here:
- The Women’s Organisation, 54 St James Street, L1 0AB – 16 May, 10am-3pm
8-week programmes (Excluding week commencing 29th of May due to School Holidays):
- Picton Children’s Centre, 139 Earle Road, L7 6HD – 15 May, 9.30-11.30am
- Fountains Children’s Centre, Fountains Road, L4 1QH – 19 May, 1-3pm
- Kensington Children’s Centre, 23 Quorn Street, L7 2QR – 22 May, 1-3pm
- Wavertree Children’s Centre, 85 Wellington Road, L15 4LE – 22 May, 9.30-11.30am
For more information, please head over to the blog.
If you would like to refer a woman onto the programme, or speak to a member of the ‘Change It’ team about opportunities, contact The Women’s Organisation’s Engagement Team on 0151 706 8111 or email email@example.com.Back to blog