The small grants and main grants programmes from Children in Need have now reopened. The deadline for both programmes is 21 December 2020.
Small grants provide up to £10,000 per year for up to 3 years, while main grants offer £10,000 upwards for up to 3 years. The focus for all grants is on children and young people aged 18 and under, experiencing disadvantage through:
- Illness, distress, abuse or neglect
- Any kind of disability
- Behavioural or psychological difficulties
- Living in poverty or situations of deprivation
Children in Need encourage applications for:
- Project delivery (including staffing and salary costs)
- Creative solutions to deliver much needed services
- Organisational costs to support stability and adaptation (Including the day-to-day running costs of an organisation, as opposed to specific project costs)
All applications will have to show how this funding will make a difference to children and young people’s lives during this crisis.
Read more about these funds on the BBC Children in Need website.Back to blog