Citizens Advice Liverpool is looking for an individual or organisation to undertake an evaluation of its health programme, CA: Ways to Wellbeing Liverpool.
The evaluation will focus on the health professional side of the service including: How has the service impacted on health professionals’ approach to social welfare issues in terms of:
- Time spent on social welfare issues?
- Improved identification by primary care staff of those at risk of poverty and social exclusion?
- Increased confidence in primary care staff in identifying and supporting patients with economic and social needs?
- How do health professionals experience the integration of the service into health care settings in terms of:
– Accessibility o Joint/multidisciplinary working
– Outcomes for patients
The outcome/findings will direct the programme management team and steering group in future planning.
Download the full invitation and supporting information here: CAL Health Programme Evaluation Invitation March 2020Back to blog