Community groups and organisations are invited to submit a funding application to Cobalt’s Community Fund to run a project or event that benefits the Cobalt neighbourhood (Croxteth, Norris Green, Fazakerley, and Clubmoor).
The maximum that may be applied for is £3500 and the application must demonstrate that match-funding of at least 20% is in place. This amount can only be applied for once per year. All groups, including those who have applied for one project at the maximum amount, may submit unrestricted numbers of applications for smaller amounts provided that the projects or events are totally unrelated.
Your project or event must address one or more of Cobalt’s Regeneration Team priorities:
- Healthy Living
- Strengthening Communities
- Cleaner, Safer, Greener Communities
- Financial Inclusion & Advice
- Employment and Life-Long Learning
If you need help with completing the application form, pop into one of Cobalt’s digi hubs:
- Porchfield Community Centre, Storrington Avenue, Croxteth, Tuesdays, 10am-12pm
- Ellergreen Community Centre, Ellergreen Road, Norris Green, Wednesdays, 1-3pm
Deadline for applications: Monday 11 September 2017, 5pmBack to blog