Term: 6 months with a view to extend
Hours: 18hr per week
Salary: £16,380 pro rata
Location: city centre location
To provide administrative support, with potential evening cover for Compass’ counselling services, including support to the volunteer and staff team to underpin the smooth running of our charity.
The post holder must work professionally at all times, working with sensitive and highly confidential material to provide a high quality, positive experience for service users.
To provide administration support for the counselling training courses that Compass offers.
• Providing a friendly, efficient and informed front of house service for the local community seeking information about our services
• Providing support for counsellors including dealing with room bookings, appointment bookings and cancellations, liaising and working collaboratively to make best use of all our resources
• Taking initial referrals from clients from a diverse range of backgrounds over the phone using listening skills to gather information to inform our assessment process
• Providing a wide range of administrative support to the Counselling Service Managers, Director and Board of governors
• Working closely with the Office Administrator to ensure the smooth running of the office day to day and ensuring cover
• Providing accurate information verbally and via email regarding access to specific projects such as support for those seeking asylum or refugees
• Speedy and accurate data inputting to track trends and ensure quality and accountability
• Data protection adherence and fully confidential working practices to ensure our policy and procedures are maintained
• General office duties including high quality production of written materials and reports
• Locking up of office within the LCVS building at end of shift
• Provide administrative support for all aspects of our training provision
• Maintain accurate and robust data according to given processes to feed into service delivery reporting
• Contribute to work carried out by Office Administrator regarding social media and webpages
• Ability to produce high quality marketing and advertising material.
• Accurate transfer of data between computer systems.
Contact details: email email@example.com for an application pack.
Closing date: Wednesday 9 June 2021Back to blog