Applications to the Coop Local Community Fund are now open, and will remain open until midnight on 30 May 2021. The fund wants to hear from local community groups that:
- enable people to access food and co-operate together to feed everyone (NB: food donations are not supported through this fund but they are through the Coop’s FoodShare partnerships)
- help improve people’s mental wellbeing
- offer young people opportunities to develop new skills and make a difference in their community
Projects must also:
- take place in the UK or Isle of Man
- not have religious or political aims (although you can still apply if you’re a religious group)
- meet the Co-op’s values
- take place or will still be running after November 2022
- benefit your local community.
Causes don’t need to be a member of The Coop to apply but will need to create an account on Cooperate before they start the application form.
For more details and to apply visit the Coop website.Back to blog