Acas, the independent workplace advisory, conciliation and arbitration service, has published comprehensive guidance for employers and employees, in relation to Covid-19.
The guidance includes information on:
- home working and supporting employees to work remotely
- self-isolation and sick pay
- what to do if an employee needs time off to look after someone
- good practice steps for employers
As well as much more.
Follow this link to access the Acas coronavirus advice for employers and employees.
Acas will also be running a coronavirus advisory webinar for employers.
These events will cover:
- steps that can help reduce the spread of the virus
- effective ways of communicating with employees
- self-isolating, time off, sickness certification and sick pay
- altering working hours, shift patterns and working arrangements
Currently available dates include 2-3pm Monday 30 March, as well as 10:30-11:30am Thursday 2 April and Tuesday 7 April 2020. Further dates will be announced soon.
Follow this link to get the dates and register for Coronavirus – an advisory webinar for employers.Back to blog