Do you have an idea for a project to help people from your community get back into work? Could your organisation make a real difference with a grant of up to £35k?
Grants are available for constituted voluntary, community and social enterprise organisation based in Merseyside or Halton with a maximum turnover of £500k per year and with no more than 10 full-time equivalent staff.
Funding is available to support such activities as:
- Initial help with basic skills
- Taster work experience including voluntary work
- Training advice and guidance
- Job search assistance
- Confidence building and personal development
- First contact engagement activities
Activities should engage people out of work from at least some of these priority groups:
- People aged 50 and over
- People with disabilities and health conditions
- Single parents
- People from ethnic minorities
Deadline for applications is 12noon on Monday 3 October 2016.
Read more on the ESF Community Grants programme online. Alternatively, email ESFgrants@wea.org.uk or call 0151 243 5340.Back to blog