Thursday 8 – Friday 9 November 2018 – Titanic Hotel, Liverpool.
In 2016 and 2017, ADHD Foundation’s conference was the largest ADHD themed conference event in the UK attracting nearly 800 delegates over two days.
The speakers this year include some of the leading names in ADHD research and practice nationally and internationally, including Professor Barry Carpenter, Professor Sandra Kooij (Dutch Centre for Adult ADHD), Professor Antoni Ramos-Quiroga (Independent University of Barcelona), Dr Khalid Kalim, Dr Thomas Martin, Dr Jack Hollingdale, Polly Mackenzie and Professor Anita Thapar.
Presentations on 8 November include:
- Optimising Treatment for ADHD
- ADHD, Late Sleep & Health
- ADHD and Co-morbidity – challenges for patients, families, and clinicians
- ADHD – an neurodevelopmental disorder but also a mental health issue
- Mindfulness – virtual reality as treatment for adults with ADHD
- ADHD in females
- Best Practice models for nurse-led ADHD clinics
Presentations on 9 November include:
- ADHD: What every school needs to know – The Green paper on CYP Mental health and what this means for schools
- Forest Schools and ADHD
- Strategies to support learners with Tourette’s
- Working memory and ADHD
- ASC, ADHD and Attachment in Early Years
For booking information, go to www.adhdfoundation.org.uk and click on “Book Now” on the Home page and fill in the booking form.
Bursary places are available to any clinician, nurse or teacher with an interest in ADHD for £120 per day.
For more information, contact email@example.com.Back to calendar