This event has now been postponed, along with all LCVS training and events that were scheduled to take place between now and April, due to the ongoing Covid-19 emergency.
LCVS, in partnership with Liverpool Chamber, invite you to join us for this cross-sector networking opportunity.
Are you looking for new trustees? Whether you are or not, join us for your quarterly opportunity to mingle with colleagues at this Charity Networking event. This time around we’re also encouraging attendance from private sector individuals who are interested to learn more about how they could give their time to support the work you do. Who knows, you could meet your next trustee!
If you know of any business people who you think would be interested in this event, or would make great trustees, please let them know about it. And don’t forget to book your own place below.
This event is aimed at:
- Business people who want to learn more about the city’s voluntary sector and find out how they could use their unique skill set to support its vital work
- Charities seeking new trustees
- Existing charity trustees who want to share their experiences and network with other trustees
- Anyone seeking to network with representatives of both sectors and hear from our panel on the role of trustees
Join us at 10am on Tuesday 31 March 2020. A short briefing session, followed by a Q&A with our panel, will begin at 10:30am.
Panel members include:
- Richard Davies, Capacity Building Team Leader, LCVS
- Jonny Hesketh, trustee, LCVS
- Peter Hinton, chair, Irish Community Care
- Ruth Eley, director and vice chair, Life Story Network and Tide
There will be plenty of opportunity for more informal discussion with panel members and for general networking.Back to calendar