Wednesday 8 March 2017, 9am-5pm – Partnership for Learning, South Road, Speke, Liverpool, L24 9PZ.
Everyone you work with has an impact on your organisation and your beneﬁciaries. Directory of Social Change (DSC) and Institute of Fundraising (IoF) North West are working together to bring you 15 practical and inspiring workshops to help you to work together with others.
- Attracting major donors: from pipeline to principle gifts
- Making colleagues friends of fundraising
- Tackling trustees
- Making social media work for you
What does it mean to be professional in our sector in 2017? Thoughts from the panel on this question and an opportunity to ask your own questions and share thoughts with others:
- Sarah Jones, Chief Executive, Mencap Liverpool
- Peter Lewis, Chief Executive, Institute of Fundraising
- Debra Allcock Tyler, Chief Executive, Directory of Social Change
Cost: £95 IoF NW members; £125 other charities; includes lunchBack to calendar