Friday 15 March 2019, 3.00pm – 4.00pm (Prompt start). Toxteth Annexe, Aigburth Road, Liverpool, L17 7BN.
A free multi-agency learning session
The Liverpool Early Help offer aims to provide families in Liverpool access to co-ordinated Early Help as soon as their needs identified. The offer is personalised, multi-agency, evidenced based and embedded within a Whole Family approach.
This ‘Spotlight On’ session will highlight:
- How Early Help fits with the LSCB Levels of Need Framework
- Early Help Team Structure
- Case example of multi-agency partnership working using Early Help
- EHAT process – what does a good assessment look like?
- Provide opportunity to meet members of the Early help Hubs, ask questions and find out what further training and support is available
Who should attend?
Any practitioner who works children and young people and their families in LiverpoolBack to calendar