Tuesday 17 October 2017, 10.30am-4pm – Manchester.
The health system is under unprecedented pressure. The NHS Five Year Forward View discusses the important role of charities in helping to meet the major challenges our society faces. This ACEVO event is an opportunity for civil society senior leaders to come together and discuss how charities can bridge the gap between commissioners and local communities, providing comprehensive and high quality care for their beneficiaries and turning this rhetoric into a reality.
- Steve James, CEO, Avenues Group (Chair)
- Paula Braynion, CEO, Future Directions CIC
- Vicky Browning, CEO, ACEVO
- Jamie Foster, Corporate and Commercial Partner, Hempsons
- Dr Charlotte Augst, Partnership Director, Richmond Group
- Dr Tim Cockle, Head of Digital Strategy, Eduserv
- Sally Gretton, Head of Area (Yorkshire & Humber/North East), Skills for Care
Cost: ACEVO Members £50, Non-Members £100
For bookings and enquiries, contact Sophie ThompsonBack to calendar