Tuesday 14 November 2017, 8.30-10.30am – 2030Hub, 23 Argyle Street, Liverpool, L1 5BL.
This event is an introduction to the UN Sustainable Development Goals for the Public and Social Sectors where you can find out more about the Global Goals, and how the Liverpool City Region can become a beacon for best practice and collaboration.
You will explore:
- What are the UN Sustainable Development Goals / Global Goals?
- What do these look like in a Liverpool City Region context?
- Why cities are the next big thing on the UN radar
- What extra resources are available via the 2030hub and the United Nations through Local2030
- Who are the local SDG early adopters and historic leaders
- How to stimulate and create additional private sector collaboration
This is event is free for community groups and charities but places are limited.
Tickets are available at Eventbrite.
For more details on the event, contact email@example.com or ring 0151 558 1066.Back to calendar