Hosted by Samaritans of Liverpool & Merseyside | 28 July & 11 August 2021 | 19:00-20:30 | online
It can be difficult finding the right words to say to someone we care for during a crisis. Samaritans want to support you in feeling more confident in knowing how to be there for those around you.
In the run-up to Suicide Prevention Day, on 10 September 2021, Samaritans of Liverpool and Merseyside are inviting you to a free virtual workshop event that they feel will help you to develop your active listening skills and ultimately be able to support those around you who may be struggling.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn more about Samaritans: who they are, what they do, their vision, values and mission
- Learn more about the local Liverpool & Merseyside branch
- Establish a strong knowledge of Samaritan listening skills via the listening wheel tool
- Their stepped approach to suicide
- Samaritans support and wellbeing tips
For more information please email: email@example.com.
Book 28 July via Eventbrite.
Book 11 August via Eventbrite.Back to calendar