Thursday 13 July 2017, 9am-3.30pm – Hilton Liverpool City Centre, 3 Thomas Steers Way, Liverpool, L1 8LW.
Liverpool Loves Business is Liverpool’s largest independent SME conference.
This year’s theme is “Dealing with the Art of Sales” and it does exactly what it says on the tin – refine your sales ability by taking note of some expert advice in all aspects of winning and retaining business.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur just starting up; an experienced business owner growing your operation, or an established industry leader that’s been there and done it before – you’re never done learning .
- Learn about expanding your networks and building better client and consumer relationships
- Find out how to maximise your revenue by being time and work-efficient
- Discover tricks and tips for refining a knock-out sales strategy
- Go Get ‘Em Stage – headlined by Google Digital Garage
- The Sales Dojo – expert-led, quick-fire sales sessions – sponsored by Your Business Mobile
- The Boardroom – break-out space for 121 advice sessions and meetings with other delegates
- Networking Circle – Exhibitor Stands – Free Breakfast + more!