Free event, Friday 12th July, 9:45am – 3pm
Who should attend?
Citizens, service users, family members, mental health professionals, public agencies, organisations and local authorities.
Aims of the conference
- Presenting the HERO project and its results
- Raising awareness of mental health
- Strengthening provision through taking an asset based approach
- Improving and understanding housing provision
- Creating and expanding networks
To find out more about this event email email@example.com or call 0151 330 0552.Back to calendar