Thursday 13 – Friday 14 October 2016, – The Titanic Hotel, Liverpool.
The fourth annual ADHD Foundation Annual Symposium presents this two-day conference exploring new ideas, approaches and best practice in health, social care and education for children, young people and adults with ADHD, ASC and other neurodevelopmental conditions.
Day 1: Thursday 13 October
- Epidemic or under-diagnosis?
- New approaches to medication
- ADHD and Attachment
- Early identification and diagnosis
- Transition to adult services
- Adult ADHD
- Women and ADHD
- State of the art Neuroimaging and ADHD
Day 2: Friday 14 October
- Engaging disaffected learners
- Combining a medical and educative approach to ADHD
- Schools working effectively with CAMHS
- Successful parental engagement
- Reducing learner stress and anxiety
- Improving behaviour
- Child and adolescent mental health in schools
- Rory Bremner, Patron of the ADHD Foundation
- Stephen Drew, “Educating Essex” and “Mr Drew’s Boys”
- Professor Eric Taylor
- Professor Chris Hollis
- Professor Philip Asherson
- Professor Susan Young
- Fintan O’Regan
- Professor Peter Hill
- Dr Madeleine Portwood
- Dr Katya Rubia
To attend both conference days (includes the delegate dinner on 13 October): £195
To attend one conference day: £120
Half price (£60 per person) bursary places available to charities working with children and young people or in the field of mental health (14 October only), and also to individuals with a medical background (13 October only).
For more information, email email@example.com or call 0151 237 2661.Enquire Now