Thursday 8 December 2016, 11am-1pm – The Cunard Building, Pier Head, Water Street, Liverpool, L3 1DS.
Liverpool City Council will be seeking tender submissions for the provision of a range of Rehabilitation and Recovery services for people with substance misuse issues. These services are likely to include:
- Supported Housing Services – abstinent and harm reduction
- Rehabilitation Services – structured day programme, specialist residential provision for veterans and people with complex needs
- Preparation for and post rehabilitation support
- Assessment / Navigators
It will be essential to have a clear pathway for people using these services to ensure that service users are able to access the best service for them with a clear assessment process to determine which service is most appropriate to meet the service user’s needs.
The council has also successfully passed the first stage in applying to the Life Chances fund for additional funding to support the development of social impact bonds for substance misuse services, based on a payment by result model.
The aim of this event is to explore current thinking about the model and pathway. It will also give us the opportunity to provide an overview of the Life Chances Funding, a local example of a social impact bond and how this could influence service delivery locally.
This opportunity will be advertised through The Chest e-tendering portal, with the Invitation to Tender (ITT) being published mid to late 2017.
Liverpool City Council is holding this Supplier Engagement Event, and the agenda is below:
- The wider treatment system including Rehabilitation and Recovery Services / The Life Chances Fund / Local example of Social Impact bond / Proposed pathway approach to services / The Procurement Process
- Question & Answer Session.
Places are strictly limited to a maximum of two representatives per provider. To book your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to calendar