Thursday 21 September 2017, 10am-3.30pm – Tim Parry Johnathan Ball Peace Centre, Peace Drive, Warrington, WA5 1HQ.
The Tim Parry Johnathan Ball Peace Foundation invites you to attend this conference to explore:
- The vital role that women play in building peace at a community, national, and international level
- The impact of conflict and violent extremism on women
- How to build strong networks of women to promote peaceful societies
- Professor Udy Archibong MBE, Director, Centre for Inclusion and Diversity, Bradford University
- Dr Erinma Bell MBE, Director, Chrysalis Manchester
- Nicola Benyahia, Director, Families for Life
- Ruth Daniel, Director, In Place of War
- Julie Ward MEP, Labour and Co-operative Party Member of the European Parliament
RSVP by Thursday 14 September 2017 via Eventbrite.
Minibus transport for the Women for Peace project alumni is available. If you would like to reserve a place, email email@example.com.Back to calendar