Monday 21 November 2016, 9.30am–12.30pm – Bridge Chapel, Heath Road, Garston, Liverpool, L19 4XR.
Liverpool Safeguarding Children Board and Liverpool City Council invite All Community, Voluntary and Independent Organisations to attend this event.
Guest speakers and themes:
- Louise Wardale, Barnardo’s: Young Carers and Liverpool’s Approach
- Jo Lamb, Shelter: Supporting Families in Housing Need
- Paula Smith, YPAS: YPAS Plus Community Hubs Update
- Katie White, Young Addaction: Our Offer
- Wendy Moss, Early Help Service: The Levels Of Need
The event includes lunch and networking.
To book your free place, contact Michael Cannon, Family Intervention Programme Business Support Officer, at Michael.Cannon@liverpool.gov.uk or call 0151 233 0166.Back to calendar