9:30am-1pm | 8 December | Online event | Hosted by Drugtrain
This half day course focuses on the use of powder cocaine and will equip participants with knowledge and strategies to respond with increased competence and confidence to cocaine use amongst their service users.
- Increase knowledge and awareness of the issues related to cocaine use.
- Develop their knowledge of how cocaine is used and the effects upon the individual
- Understand the possible effects on physical & mental health.
- Develop harm reduction advice for people using cocaine
- Understand treatment approaches for people using cocaine
Tickets for this event are £37.50.
Get the full details and register via Eventbrite.Back to calendar