World AIDS Day is held every year on 1 December and is an opportunity to unite in the fight against HIV, to show support for people living with HIV and to commemorate those we have lost to HIV.
For 2020, Liverpool HIV and AIDS support charity Sahir House has put together a World AIDS Day page here where you can:
- Download the World AIDS Day campaign pack, full of ideas on what you can do this year to support the campaign
- Find out where to test and know your HIV status this World AIDS Day
- Champion HIV testing and support the Sahir House Twitter campaign #HIVChampions
- Download one of the World AIDS Day screen savers available to use freely
- Get creative and create a piece of art for the Rock the Red Ribbon Art Competition
- Attend the Sahir House Virtual Vigil on 1 December, via the Sahir House YouTube Channel (time to be announced)
Everything you do, whether you wear a red ribbon (physically on your clothing or virtually on your social media profile), host a quiz, collect money in return for red ribbons or anything else, makes a difference.
Visit the Sahir House World AIDS Day page.
Sahir House will also host a free HIV awareness online session between 10-11:30am on 3 December. Get details of that session here.Back to calendar