Temporary until March 2022.
Hours per week: 28 hours.
Reporting to: Fazakerley Community Federation Manager.
Location: Fazakerley Community Library, Formosa Drive, Liverpool, L10 7LQ.
Fazakerley Community Federation & Library is looking for someone with good organisational skills, who is self-driven and can work in a flexible environment. Working with families, young people, and vulnerable members of the community, the successful candidate will encourage participation and collaboration. A flair for developing activities around need is essential. Good computer skills are also essential for the role.
Key tasks include:
- Contribute towards the development of new family services, available at the community library
- Promote digital inclusion and employability activities at the facility
- Engage vulnerable families in a range of positive activities
- Engage children in a range of positive activities
- Promote outreach work to broaden community engagement
- Develop a creative, innovative learning environment for all
- Engage residents in health and wellbeing initiatives across both sites.
For more information and to apply, please email email@example.com or call 01515231073.