Hours per week: 35 hours.
Reporting to: Fazakerley Community Federation Manager.
Location: Formosa Drive, Liverpool, L10 7LQ.
Fazakerley Community Federation & Library is looking for someone with library and community experience with a background in community engagement. Good organisational skills are essential, and the successful candidate must be self–driven and able to communicate effectively. The role operates within a flexible environment that is people-focused. Working with families, young people, and vulnerable members of the community, the successful candidate will broaden the library’s appeal as a community resource. Developing activities around need and good computer skills are needed.
Key tasks include:
- Oversee the operation of Library Buildings and Systems
- Promote wider use of the facility by residents.
- Promote digital inclusion and employability activities at the facility
- Engage vulnerable families in a range of positive activities
- Engage children in a range of positive activities
- Work within their community partnership model
- Develop new family services, within the community library
- Develop a creative, innovative learning environment for all
- Engage residents in health and wellbeing initiatives across both sites.
For more information and to apply, please email email@example.com or call 01515231073.