Posts available: 1.
Salary: £9.50 per hour.
Hours per week: 25 hours.
Reporting to: Good Food Programme Director.
Location: TBC, a mixture of homeworking and central Liverpool.
Feeding Liverpool is Liverpool’s Good Food Alliance, working to create a city with Good Food for all. They are currently looking for a 16 – 24-year-old to join them via the Kickstart scheme. This role will involve supporting the Good Food Programme Director and Network Coordinator with the administration of Feeding Liverpool and Liverpool’s Good Food Plan.
This will include tasks such as:
- Responding to email and telephone enquiries
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Data entry and spreadsheet management
- Supporting the delivery of network events
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Visiting food settings with team members
- Plus other administrative tasks as required.
This role will also support the communications of Feeding Liverpool and the Good Food Plan.
This will involve:
- Supporting the Network Coordinator with the production of social media content
- Supporting the production of the news bulletins
- Uploading content to their website
- Taking photos and short videos at events.
General responsibilities include working collaboratively with team members and trustees and assisting in the general efficient operation of Feeding Liverpool.
Who they are looking for:
- They are looking for someone who can undertake general office duties. Basic admin experience is preferred including familiarity using Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- They are looking for someone who is flexible, ready to try new things and displays a willingness to learn in their application
- They would ideally like someone who is a confident internet user and has a passion for communications including using social media
- An interest in working in the voluntary sector is essential.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
To learn more about Feeding Liverpool, please visit their website.