Term: Permanent (subject to funding).
Hours: 30-40 hours per week (subject to negotiation). Some evening/weekend work may be involved.
Salary: c.£40k p.a. pro-rata.
Reporting to: Feeding Liverpool Trustees.
Feeding Liverpool is Liverpool’s food alliance, connecting and equipping people and organisations to work towards good food for all. Building on their work since 2015 tackling hunger and food insecurity, they are developing and driving forward Liverpool’s Good Food Plan in partnership with communities and organisations across the city. They are now looking for a Good Food Programme Director to join their team.
- To exercise critical thinking in relation to food insecurity and good food
- To oversee the delivery and the continued evolution of the Liverpool Good Food Plan
- To engage with relevant stakeholders locally and nationally
- To stimulate and encourage the emergence of projects and programmes
- To oversee the management of contracts and partner relationships
- To synthesize research, data, lived experience and policy
- To promote the values and principles of Good Food Plan working
- To work with the trustees to lead the organisational aspects of the alliance, including staff management, and to monitor the sustainability of the organisation.
- To supervise other Feeding Liverpool staff members in the exercise of their responsibilities and ensure that these are carried out efficiently and effectively
- To develop and ensure good lines of communication with Good Food Plan stakeholders
- To oversee the Feeding Liverpool and Good Food Plan communications and social media policies and processes
- To ensure that there are adequate monitoring and reporting systems in place for the Good Food Plan.
For more information, the full job description and to apply, please visit their website.
Closing date: Friday 10 September 2021.Back to blog