Term: Permanent (subject to funding).
Hours: 22.5 hours per week (at least, subject to negotiation). Some evening/weekend work may be involved.
Salary: c.£25k p.a. pro-rata.
Reporting to: Good Food Programme Director.
Feeding Liverpool is Liverpool’s food alliance, connecting and equipping people and organisations to work towards good food for all. Building on their work since 2015 tackling hunger and food insecurity, they are developing and driving forward Liverpool’s Good Food Plan in partnership with communities and organisations across the city. They are now looking for a Good Food Programme Network Coordinator to join their team.
- To produce, edit and coordinate Feeding Liverpool and the Good Food Plan’s external communications
- To use creative methods of engagement to build the membership of Feeding Liverpool
- To oversee the operational running of Feeding Liverpool’s events
- To coordinate Feeding Liverpool’s communications with trustees
- To coordinate Feeding Liverpool’s monitoring requirements
- To support the management of contracts and partner organisations
- To support the development and to maintain good filing systems and audit trails.
- To oversee the production of a regular news bulletin and communications with network members
- To maintain and develop Feeding Liverpool’s and the Good Food Plan’s social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
- To oversee the management of Feeding Liverpool’s website
- To maintain and keep accurate records of meetings and decisions made by trustees and actions taken
- To be responsible for distributing associated papers to trustees for meetings
- To effectively prepare, organise and manage the preparation of papers for the Annual General Meeting
- To oversee the coordination of post-event communications.
For more information, the full job description and to apply, please visit their website.
Closing date: Friday 10 September 2021.Back to blog